Entry forms will be available soon!
As we continue to learn and make HRF a better farm for hosting a fun filled day with horses, we send out apologies for mistakes made on Saturday.
We will make the appropriate corrections needed for our future shows.
1) The stadium warm-up in the back field will be moved to a dryer zone.
2) No schooling over any jumps other than those designated for warm-up in both stadium and xc on days of shows. The farm is open for schooling at $25. The courses are set for the season.
3) We will get all weather calculators to handle and hopefully avoid future scoring difficulties.
4) Readers for the large arena have to read from B.
5) We have ordered new check-in signs to make things easier for competitors to know where to check in for dressage and jumping areas.
6) Entry forms must be filled out and a current coggins must be attached to file or presented at initial check in. There is no online payment or login so the form is easy to fill out.
7) We will get better about course maps and they will be posted for viewing day of show. The current courses are set for the season. Note: The training level course after the down bank has been changed and is much easier for the horse. We took out the harsh turn right.
8)Spectators can not go beyond the viewing boxes and spectator zones will be better marked.
Please accept our apologies. We are truly listening, learning, and trying to create a place where people can grow and have confidence building experiences for riders and horses, and some fun thrown in!
Kris and Heather